Pinegar Gals

This is a blog for all the girls in the Pinegar pack. We have a love/hate relationship with The Bachelor but have decided that it's more love than hate, especially since the show gives daughters, moms, sisters, cousins, aunts and a grandma like us the chance to span the distance between states and even countries and feel connected. So here's our blog, sure to be filled with rantings, disagreements, nausea, anxiety, gasping, gagging, giggling and hopefully a couple "aww" moments. Enjoy!

Monday, February 22, 2010

BALONEY!

A few words from Mom via email:

There is no way to make sense of this Bachelor drama. The week Ali went home I could only think one word: "Phony!" After last week, again only one word came to mind: "Argh!" I'm glad we have you to keep us interested! I would love to hear from the rest of you, too.

(I still can't figure out how to post on the blog. If you want to contribute my two words you may, Lisa. Exilda would enjoy knowing you were using her name for your password! I love it!)

Meanwhile, the Olympics have my attention! I am in awe of those amazing athletes -- the men and the women! Amazing!

Love to all, Bon Bon

No comments:

Post a Comment