Pinegar Gals

This is a blog for all the girls in the Pinegar pack. We have a love/hate relationship with The Bachelor but have decided that it's more love than hate, especially since the show gives daughters, moms, sisters, cousins, aunts and a grandma like us the chance to span the distance between states and even countries and feel connected. So here's our blog, sure to be filled with rantings, disagreements, nausea, anxiety, gasping, gagging, giggling and hopefully a couple "aww" moments. Enjoy!

Monday, February 8, 2010

FROM BON-BON:

(note from Lisa: sorry Mom, but I'm officially using that as your universal name from now on - it covers all the bases including Mom, grandma, mother-in-law, great-grandma, etc. Hope you don't care cuz we love it! This is mom's email from this weekend.)

Thanks Lisa!

I loved reading your Bachelor Blog -- every word! And I enjoyed reading Brooke's analysis of this intriguing show, too. (You share the same talent for writing -- and analyzing.) I have been checking every day since the Roslyn scandal to see what you were all thinking. I began to think the GRANDMA of the family is the only one watching this drama. I have to give the producers credit -- I am one viewer who is hooked and can't wait to see what happens next! I was really liking Corrie. I think she looked really good with him, I liked the way she dressed, thought she was fun, nice, and she won me over when she told Jake she thought saving oneself for marriage is a "gift one takes to the marriage." I was so disappointed that she went home. Now I'm wondering if they are all going home! Who was at his door? How is this going to end!

Lisa, thanks for your instructions for posting something on the Blog. I tried each step but couldn't find a place to type a message. Brooke is coming here tomorrow and she will show me how. I will post my comments if the rest of you will. I love hearing what you all think more than I love the show!

No comments:

Post a Comment