Pinegar Gals

This is a blog for all the girls in the Pinegar pack. We have a love/hate relationship with The Bachelor but have decided that it's more love than hate, especially since the show gives daughters, moms, sisters, cousins, aunts and a grandma like us the chance to span the distance between states and even countries and feel connected. So here's our blog, sure to be filled with rantings, disagreements, nausea, anxiety, gasping, gagging, giggling and hopefully a couple "aww" moments. Enjoy!

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

LUST CONQUERS ALL-Kiki, Lexi, BonBon weigh in

From Kristen:
All I can say is that Tenley dodged a bullet. I hope corny Jake falls flat on his face in dancing with the stars. You can bet his mother wont come to see him perform.

I swear I saw glittered dollar sign decals pasted on Vienna's eyelids every time she blinked.

Pardon me while I finish throwing up!

From Alexis:
But Kiki,

He's never had a relationship with that much "heat"! (barf) and besides, Vienna is his "baby". (barf barf barf)I'm sorry - but his family totally saw immediately what we've all seen along with the other girls all season.

I must saw I think I'll have to watch the Bachelorette now.... I loved Ali from the beginning.

Till next season :)Lexi

From Grandma:
Thanks Alexis and Kristen --
I needed something to smile about after watching last night's show -- actually after watching the entire Bachelor season! I feel as if I have been wallowing for weeks in that volcanic mud bath Jake and Vienna found to be "so romantic" and which I find sums up my feelings about their relationship -- and about the whole slimy, sleazy Bachelor Show -- including the catty "Tell All" and the disgusting "Bachelor Reunion" orgy! Ditto barf!

I hope Jake doesn't ruin my interest in Dancing With the Stars! I am not interested in watching the Bachelorette or American Idol this year but I will want to hear your critiques! Keep me on your comments list.

I am already looking forward to the next Olympic Games to begin!

Love, Mom/BonBon

From Lisa:

HAHAHAHAHA!!! Best laughs of the season!! Let's all fly Dad out to the DWTS show and have him give Jake the Flake a friendly "poke in the snot!" And THEN, show him the door by his ear....

I'm with you guys - Ali and Tenley owe Vienna a 'thank you' note. Gia owes her mother a trip to the psyche ward and Chris Harrison is owed a raise.

And please, Mom -- how can you not want to watch Jake on DWTS? I mean, his gratuitous preview of his dancing prowess last night doesn't leave you hanging on the edge for more? (How HORRIBLE was THAT?! That cheesy song with that ancient one-hit-wonder recording artist singing two feet aware from the kissing, giggling, wretch-inducing, non-couple????!! ewwwww!!!)

I can't bear the thought of watching the show anyway - Kate Goselin? Pamela Sue Anderson? Of course, nothing could be worse than that Senator from last year or the Penn & Teller magician. I'm already getting a head ache...

Oh well - let the cringe-fest begin.

PS -- Is there ANYONE out there who is even reMOTEly interested in Jason and Molly's wedding??? I think I'm having the cuticles on my toenails trimmed that night.....




2 comments:

  1. Aunt Lisa, for some reason I JUST read your post from a couple weeks ago and I was dying! I wish that ABC WOULD hire you so that the finale would have been entertaining! I think if we sent them a link to this blog you could have a new job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ana! YOU are making ME laugh.... Okay - forward them this blog. If I'm going to be catty and horrible and threaten my salvation, I just as well be paid for it, right? As long as I get to take all sisters, mothers, and neices, along with daughters, to the Caribbean for some eye-witness reporting of the last episode. Right?!

    ReplyDelete